Before purchasing the license and/or using C Point software, make sure you read and accept the Licensing Terms below.
If you disagree with the Licensing Terms do not purchase the license and/or use the software. By making the purchase you indicate the acceptance of the Licensing Terms.
While to our best knowledge the software enclosed is bug free, no warranty, either expressed or implied, is made regarding the performance or fitness for any particular purpose of the computer programs and written materials. This software is provided “AS IS”, and you, its user, assume the entire risk as to its quality and performance.
Single-User License (when available)
The Single-User License entitles you to install the registered version of the software on two desktop computers and one laptop, or on a single network server, as long as no more than one user can concurrently access the software.
Single-Site License (when available)
The Single-Site License entitles you to install the registered version of the software on a single website.
Multi-Site License (when available)
The Multi-Site License entitles you to install the registered version of the software on an unlimited number of your own websites.
Developer License (when available)
The Developer License entitles you to install the registered version of the software on an unlimited number of your own websites and on your clients’ websites.
Agency License (when available)
The Agency License entitles you offer services using C Point software to an unlimited number of your clients.
We do NOT provide refunds for subscription payments. You can cancel the subscription at any time.
We do NOT provide refunds for installment payments. You can cancel the installment payments before the license is paid in full.
In case of TV Boss Multisite or TV Boss Agency:
- It takes the total of 2 installments to pay the TV Boss Multichannel license in full.
- It takes the total of 3 installments to pay the TV Boss Agency license in full.
- If you only pay ONE installment for the Multichannel license and then cancel, your Multichannel license becomes null and void. However, you will receive the Single-channel license.
- If you only pay ONE installment for the Agency license and then cancel, your agency license becomes null and void. However, you will receive the Single-channel license.
- If you only pay TWO installments for the Agency license and then cancel, your Agency license becomes null and void. However, you will receive the Multichannel license.
Products purchased through a single payment (NOT a subscription; NOT an installment) are covered by our 30-day no-hassle money back guarantee: if for whatever reason you are not satisfied at anytime within 30 days after your purchase let me know and I will issue a 100% refund immediately.
We provide 3 incredibly easy ways to claim the full refund within 30 days, no questions asked:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, open a Support Ticket
- Or, send an SMS message to +61 405 433 708
This is what we need from you:
- The refund request. “I would like a refund” will do.
- The name of the product, the date of purchase and your email that you used when making a purchase. Alternatively, if you send us other information (for example: the name of the product and JVZoo transaction ID) that allows us to identify the transaction, that’s fine.
- [OPTIONAL] The reason for the refund is NOT REQUIRED, but it is highly appreciated because it allows us to make a better product.
We make it very easy to get the refund, but please respect our refund policy and use one of the 3 methods above. Please do NOT open PayPal dispute claims when there’s no dispute. If you open a PayPal dispute claim, you should know that MAKING FALSE OR UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS VOIDS OUR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. We make every effort to over-deliver on our promises, so making false “item not received” or “item is not not matching the description” claims will NOT result in a refund.
From 1st of January 2017: No Multiple Refunds – NO EXCEPTIONS
The maximum number of no-questions-asked refunds from the same purchaser is strictly limited to 1 (ONE).
In cases when multiple refund requests are received from the same purchaser, we refund the first request. Other requests are denied. Note: if refunding the first purchase invalidates the license for the second (for example: Lifetime Upgrades), the second purchase will be refunded instead of the first.
We have a large number of clients who buy our products as soon as they are released. They love our software and the support they receive, and we are overjoyed when you join them.
Unfortunately, there was also a small number of people who’d also buy all of our products one after another, download them multiple times, but then ask for the refund each and every time, causing the increases in the production costs and delays in receiving support for everyone else.
Our clients are under our protection, and we do all in our power to help them. To be able to continue providing them with the outstanding software at the minimal cost and the prompt and comprehensive support, we came up with this new policy to stop multiple refunds, effective 1st of January 2017.
If you believe that our Licensing Terms can be further improved, we welcome your ideas and we’d love to hear from you!
Q: I bought WP Master Developer and I would like to install it and use on my home desktop computer, my work computer, and my laptop. Can I do this with the single-user license?
Q: I do not have the time to use your product, can I get the refund?
A: Yes, if you are within 30 days from the date of purchase. You do not need to specify the reason for the refund at all. We appreciate if you do, though, because it helps us to improve the product.
Q: I opened a PayPal dispute, which ended with PayPal deciding in vendor’s favor. Can I still get the refund?
A: If you make false or unsubstantiated claims and PayPal decides in vendor’s favor, then no, you cannot get the refund.
Q: Does C Point software installs include co-registrations?
A: No. Our software installs do NOT include any third-party installs, or offer any “helpful” browser toolbars.
Q: I have a new feature request…
A: Please contact our support team